Alethea Austin Flexibility DVDs
Flexibility is one of my main weaknesses. I just bought Alethea Austin’s “Stretching for Pole” & “Pure Splits” DVDs & started them on Friday (4/20). I am REALLY excited about finally obtaining some flexibility!
I’ve only gone through both DVDs once, and I will do a full review after I’ve done it for a few weeks. But here are a few random things that I’ve discovered so far:
- Stretching is important.
- Warm ups are VERY important.
- Gaining flexibility takes time.
- Flexibility on the pole also takes strength.
- My back is more flexible than I originally thought (yay!)
- Patience and determination is especially important with gaining flexibility.
- Flexibility makes every pole move prettier
I can’t wait to share my flexibility progress & full DVD review
Posted on April 21, 2012, in Pilates and tagged alethea austin, flexibility, flexible, jade, pilatespolekat, pole dance, pole fitness, splits, strength, stretch, stretching. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.