TAG! You’re It.
This is how the Liebster Blog Award goes:
1. Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asks.
2. Tell us 11 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 11 blogs and link them to your post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
Q&A from AthleteInMe to PilatesPoleKat:
- What do you love most about blogging? I love being able to write out my thoughts, ideas, progress, things that inspire me, etc…it is like a mini emotional outlet. I also love “meeting” other bloggers & reading what other bloggers have to say–their ideas, thoughts, inspirations.
- What are your hobbies except for blogging? Spending time with my husband & kids, trying out recipes, FITNESS is a huge hobby–primarily pilates & pole fitness! Taekwondo is a recent new hobby that I’ve picked up. Nail art, makeup, shoes & swimming are other hobbies of mine
- What’s your favorite blog that you read daily? I have to pick just one? I read ALL my faves daily Fitness blogs: Blogilates, Kicking The Scale, Chwennyland. I also love Temptalia, MakeUpByTiffanyD, Hand’s Free Mama, The Gracious Pantry, Cake Wrecks & What Should We Call Me
- What snack do you eat at the movies? I try to avoid junk food…but! when I DO get movie snacks, I must have popcorn & raisinettes
- If you could travel back in time, what era would you choose and why? hmmm. I am content in the era that I have been placed in! But if I had to choose, I would say in Egypt, during the new kingdom period…ancient Egyptian history fascinates me & it would be amazing to see those huge statues, temples & buildings right after they were erected!
- Iphone or Android? iPhone all the way!
- If you could pick a dream profession, what would it be? A Pilates & Pole Instructor!
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever given? It isn’t something I came up with on my own, but it is the best advice I could give anyone: “People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway. Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.”
- Best time to workout for you? Whenever one or both of my kids are asleep
- Must have item on you at all times? (pick one!) My wedding bands & Tiffany & Co necklace.
- Which country, other than your current residence, do you love most? Ecuador! It is absolutely beautiful there…it is on the ocean, yet has beautiful jungles, rivers, mountains & valleys. The countryside is gorgeous.
11 Random Things About Me
- I can easily out-eat my husband (although I usually choose not to lol).
- I can psych myself into or out of nearly anything.
- I love 90s music.
- I am a closet scifi/fantasy nerd.
- When I am interested in, or fascinated by something, I study it non-stop & obsessively until I know everything there is to know about it.
- I have luxating patellas.
- I feel like my family is incomplete without a dog.
- August is my favorite month of the year…my birth month + football season begins!
- I’m 1/4 Italian.
- Rodwen Celuien nan-Hirwaith is my maiden name in Sindarin (see number 4).
- My favorite number is 23.
Here are the 11 bloggers I TAG
Here Are Your 11 Questions To Answer:
- Where is your dream vacation spot & what would you do/see while there?
- Favorite dish/recipe?
- Favorite hobbies, other than blogging?
- What is your current favorite song?
- What is a quote that motivates or inspires you?
- What is the color that you gravitate to when shopping for clothes and accessories?
- If you could only listen to one decade’s stereotypical music, which decade would you choose?
- What is your favorite way to workout?
- What would you say is your greatest achievement in life?
- If you could say something that every person on earth would hear, what would it be?
- What song/movie/scent/taste/item sends you immediately into part of your past? (For example, foods like Apple Butter and Pennsylvania dutch cinnamon sticky buns make me think of the times as a young child that I spent with my Great Grandparents in PA before they died.)